Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Need a talented developer who is familiar with Fb integration- Willing to work for Equity (South West London)

I work for an Angel Network where we raise money for Start up companies and entrepreneurs. I am essentially wanting to run a pilot project and get a small project off the ground- I am ultimately looking for someone who is keen for an equity share and in return I can help provide contacts and assist with your business in return. I am looking for someone possible a very talented 3rd year computing student or post grad looking for projects to be involved with. I dont anticipate the project taking too long and depending on experience we can discuss covering initial projects- but essentially looking to acquire a developer I can trust and work with on a regular basis and also help realise their aims too. Please see my Linkedin profile inset http w.linkedin.com profile edit?trk hb tab pro top Anyone experience of making Fb integrated apps and who is familiar with Php would be ideal. South West London based would be ideal Kind regards Ed

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter