Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Female Models required for Photographic Project (W Surrey)

T H E F E M A L E H U M A N a Female Fotography project featuring Females about Females for Females by Females The Female Human takes the view that all women are beautiful in their femaleness and it is up to me as the photographer to reveal and revere this beauty in photographs that I take of my models. The sub-title of the project is Truth is Beauty which means that what you see is the real woman and that current standards of beauty can be in fact a myth. For this reason I am choosing to photograph women who are not conventionally beautiful or normal looking in fact I am going out of my way to find women who are plump or have body modifications or scars or other unusual features although I have stated that no woman who wants to be photographed by me will be refused. I am interested in photographing any woman who would really like to take part in this project. However I have a particular interest if you feel you are any of the following overweight (anything from mildly to extremely very tiny or thin any age inc. elderly pregnant or have a small (female) baby inc. breastfeeding of unconventional appearance (e.g. butch goth punk have piercings and or tattoos physically disabled and or have operation scars have unusual hair (e.g. very long dreadlocks of exotic foreign appearance transexual (pref. post-op would be prepared to be photographed .wearing clothing not of your usual style .nude or partially clothed .with other women (those you know or strangers would be happy for your final shoot to consist (possibly) wholly partially of headless shots (i.e. your body from the neck down only only certain parts of your body (i.e. not all full body shots) http w.facebook.com pages The-Female-Human 139800836103850 http w.modelmayhem.com 535967 http w.tfpmodels.co.uk index.php myprofile Interested? If so I would love to discuss this further with you. Please let me know your thoughts and let s see how we get on (Please note that this work is Tfp Time For Prints which means that no payment takes place. Instead you receive a set of full quality prints for your portfolio if you have one or just to keep) Please Note That I Placed A Similar Ad Previously But I Lost Most Of The Responses Because My Email Broke. This Is Now Definitely Working Properly So If You Have Already Responded And Received No Reply Please Contact Me Again Thank You

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter