Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

Exsperienced Cleaner Ironer (Ealing)

Hello I am an experienced housekeeper nanny and babysitter with more than 20 years experience as a teacher back in my country Bulgaria and 4 as a babysitter housekeeper nanny here in the UK. About me I am fast efficient energetic fun mature flexible organised reliable honest hardworking non-smoker with good understanding how to run a house in high standards.Very good cooking knowledge varieties of recipes in healthy foods.Also Im computer literated animal lover. What I can help you with All the house duties washing ironing dusting tidying cooking hoovering polishinggardening dog walking general cleaning Also I can take care of your baby kids when you are out If you need I can provide you references I m 47years old and live in Uxbridge If you want to contact me you can do it either on my mobile 07946028304 Kind Regards Mima

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter