Pages

Thursday 30 June 2011

french lesson over the summer (London )

Hello My name is C cile I am a french student carrying on my studies in London after a dregree with distinction in French Litterature in Paris. I am experienced in giving french lesson as I was a teacher of tree pupils (17 16 and 8 years old) this year. I offer course for every levels and for everyone but preferably children or teenagers. I think french is fun and great and I would like everyone being able to be able to handle it. As I am staying in London over the summer I offer some tutorial to reinforce their levels and to practice all the reading listening speacking and writing exercise in a relaxed atmosphere. If you are interested just call me or send me an email and we will discuss about the prices. I am looking forward to hear from you A bient t C cile Tr moli res

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter