Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Free cottage on farm, shepherd, fencer, gardener, handyman (Nr jedburgh)

Testing the water here a little. Ive got a cozy cottage soon to be available its on the small side (2 bedroom) ideal for a couple or single person but sadly not a family. Oil central heating fitted kitchen new wood burning stove with boiler part double glazed and has a garden with nice views. The existing tenant is moving out in a couple of months or so therefore I need to get it occupied for the winter. Its on a 1200 acre farm with 2000 sheep and 100 suckler cows run by myself. My farming system is such that we are very busy from March to august lambing calving some tractor work and maintenance and I can always do with help but it does get quiet during the winter. Basically feeding and checking stock before it gets dark at 4pm and I cant really justify a full time helper. I already have a man who helps me. So looking to see if anyone out there thinks this may be of interest can keep themselves occupied for 6 months and has the experience enthusiasm and initiative to help out. Sorry experience is a must and the lucky person must enjoy working with sheep. So there it is its my first posting and Ive no idea what to expect.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter