Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

Joiner Self employed (West Lothian)

I am looking for a Joiner or good Handyman to work alongside me as and when needed. You will need to be self employed and be able to Invoice Me on completion of work I will pay on completion of each job though) I run a small property maintenance business and need an experienced Joiner or good handyman who is experienced in the following tasks Wetwall multipanel installation Door hanging Studwall framing Skirting facings etc Sash Window work (repair renovation and draught proofing) Wood floor installation General maintenance I will offer a day rate or hourly rate for most jobs. This opportunity is not full time there will only be work as and when I have a heavy workload or need an extra body. This could be 1 day a month or 1 week a month Please send me an email if you are interested and a brief description of your work history etc and I can give you more information. Thanks Kris

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter