Pages

Friday 26 August 2011

Student Web Developer Required (Palmers Green)

I run a small book keeping and accountancy practice in North London and would like to develop and expand my business online. I am looking for an It student recently graduated student with good knowledge of website development to construct an innovative website for me. The webiste should contain all the usual website paraphernalia including some online interaction facilities. Unfortunately I am not in the position to pay anything other than travel and subsistence expenses at the moment. However I will produce a wonder reference for you and refer you to other businesses who may require your services. I may also require your support later on to maintain the website for which I would pay you the market rate. The candidate should have an It related degree (or working towards one) with a strong emphasis on website development. I will need you to produce a quick mock-up website to demonstate your suitability.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter