Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Microsoft Access Lessons Wanted (Milton Keynes)

hi all I am looking to hire some one to teach me Microsoft Access 2003. I am looking to start doing this Mid July. Ideally i would like to do this over a weekend e.g. 8hrs Saturday 8hrs Sunday. I have a project that i need to work on and i think it would be a great learning experiance to learn Access.It will involve using every aspect of access e.g. coding macros forms reports graphs etc so please dont get intouch unless you really know access. I am very computer literate and work in It. I am willing to pay £75 per day but i am flexible. I would also consider doing 2 3hrs per week. This would be ideal for College Universtiiy student who is looking for some summer work. I am always looking to improve my skills and other private tution will be consider e.g. Unix Linux Windows Servers Microsoft applications at expert level. Thanks

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter