Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Web Designer offering complete web package from £250 (Belfast)

Im a graduate freelance web designer and I am looking to work with self employed or small businesses close to Belfast and Lisburn although I will work further afield to give them an online presence and to help their company grow 250 package includes 5 page static website with contact form.co.uk domain name (this get better results in UK search engines a quick tutorial in Wordpress so you can change the content of your website without having to pay a web designer to do it dont worry its simple Upto 10 email addresses giving your company a more professional work. If you have a particular design in mind for your website just let me know and average time taken to complete work from start to finish is 2-3 days. My portfolio is available at http orjusdesign.co.uk My contact number is 07877422929 Look forward to hearing from you Chris

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter