Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

C# Asp.Net Web Developer With Mvc Social Networking (Chippenham)

C# Asp.Net Web Developer With Mvc Social Networking Stunning Role I am trying to contact the best Agile Asp.Net Mvc developers about an opportunity that has popped up and I have to say I dont think I have had something this good before. Let me know if you are interested and send me an up to date Cv. The role. The company are looking for 3 new web developers to work on some of their 10 social networking websites. The various websites range from facebook styles sites to ancestry tracing sites. I am now recruiting a new Agile development teams of 6 and only wants the best developers on the market as this company has brought in people from Thought works Amazon to name a few and they on want cream of the crop The technical skills are C# Asp.Net .Net 3.5 4.0) Asp.net Mvc2 3 Sql Server 2008 Agile Techniques including Scrum Continuous Integration Xp Tdd (Nunit) etc. nhibernate Javascript Jquery Rhino Mocks Silverlight Linq and more. This is truly amazing and if you dont speak to me about this role I am sure it would be a mistake My email is simon.mortimer fpit.co.uk. I can be reached on 01189 585 507. No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender race colour religion creed disability age sex or sexual orientation. First Point It are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter