Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Programming Tutor Needed. C++ Java (worthing to brighton)

I am a 20 year old Music and Audio technology student currently working in brighton.I want to learn more programming to aid me in my dissertation. I have already had 2 years learning C++ but found the teaching method very un helpful. I require a one on one programming tutor for 1 to 2 hours a week to help me improve my Programming ability and help me work towards my goal of creating an audio application to be used in my dissertation. If You think you could teach me then get in touch i want to start immediately. I live in Lancing but work in Birghton so anyone living in between those two places would be ideal. This is paid but i quess the price will be notiated.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter