Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Business For Sale (Cambridge)

Dear All I have established my business this year but the thing is that I have another business and it appears to be difficult to manage both businesses simultaneously. Therefore I had to make a difficult decision and just sell one of the businesses. So therefore you have the opportunity to grab it and if you are hard-working person to extract a great profit from it. Now is especially good time for that because Christmas is approaching and this will bring you extra customers. And now something more about the business The domain name is great and only it will bring you a lot of customers (I will give it to serious candidates only. I did not have the time to advertise the website and therefore have not been running it since I have opened it but I hope you could give it a great boost. The last thing I did about this website is a flyer which I will give the buyer for free- he or she just needs to print it and start advertising it. On the other side if you are willing to pay a little more money you could start an online ad campaign but it still depends on the capital you are willing to spend on advertising this website. Since it is a new website the cash flow would be just a prediction but the margins are really astonishing. Margins for reproduction paintings could vary between 100-500 so for example if you sell a painting for 100 Gbp you will make a 50 Gbp net profit (Ebitda. If you sell a painting for 300 Gbp your profit will be 250 Gbp (Ebitda. It still depends on your pricing strategy but from a competition perspective my website is the cheapest and the quality of the paintings is great. About the original paintings- I have another artist who draws them and you will be working based on a commission. Therefore you could expect to make about 10-20 per cent on any painting sold. When you or any of the other bidders buys my website he she will receive 1) Hosting for one year 2) Registered domain for one full year- getmasterpieces.com- a unique name that will make the website very famous 3) Transfer my business contact of the gallery that paints the reproduction paintings 4) Trasfer of my business contact of the artist who paints the original paintings 5) Support with changing my paypal account to the name of the buyer and change of the name of the domain and hosting to the new name of the buyer 6) Free flyer that will get you selling Then it all depends on you and how hard you are willing to work to get your clients. But for example if you are selling just 20 paintings per month you will be making between 1000-3000 Gbp. Therefore the annual income before taxes is expected to be between 12000-36000 Gbp. This is just an example if you are selling 20 reproduction paintings per month not even including original paintings or Photo2Canvass paintings which are the other options on my website. The starting price I am asking for is 1500 Gbp which will vary according to how much bidders are willing to pay.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter