Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Forex Pro Trader Intensive- Make 500 to 2k A Week. 1-2-1 Session on Live Trading Floor (London)

The Fastest Way To Becoming A Part Full-Time Forex Trader A Unique Fast-Paced Practical 1-2-1 With Personal Fx Trader To Kick Start Your New Career. All Material Study Included In One Just 1 Day Instant Results You Simply WonT Regret Coming To This -2nd Year Running With A Track Record Of Over 80 Succesful Graduates Traders. I have been trading Forex since I left university and this is my only Full Time Job. I have worked for several Large banking Institutes such as Ubs and Morgan Stanley. I offer an Opportunity to Teach you a way to simply trade forex and make a really good Income right away. All you need is a 300 500) deposit in your live fx broker account that i will set up for you. Please see my past students Forex accounts that trade live everyday http w.mt4i.com users m1234 stats More can be shown on request. The course is a 1 day 1-2-1 intensive course from start to finish. When you walk out of my office I can assure you will know enough about forex trading to make at least £50 a day trading for an hour infront of your Pc. I set your platform up and give you my custom indicators. Thats all you will need to trade on the a laptop. We trade together placing trades as we go so you can see a direct result of your actions and not just pointless unappliable theory and manuals No money is required at the start of the course immediatly. we use a Demo account to practice and then go live within a week. Im not like other Forex Teaching schools that believe in charging you £3000 for a 3 day course only to end up with a load of pointless manuals and not a clue about how to make money from trading forex. The whole 1 day course including a 12 Dvd videos and my study manual to my custom indicator system for your use. for only £460 I only charge for my time and I only teach upto 1 Student a week around my own busy trading Schedule. If your looking for something truly worthwhile and rewarding I can change your life and you wont look back. There are no extra charges and i only charge £460 for my time. I do include free ongoing support and follow up session where we can trade live together and Ill show you how to boost your profits. My Cell number is 07578883949 or you can email meif you are intrested in booking this. I run training sessions days evenings depending on my availabilty in my London Office. I would like to teach during market hours so i can show you. The course is a intensive 5-6 hour course with a break. Please bring Laptop and notepad as this is all you need to trade with. Makesure Wi-fi is enabled. Refreshments are provided. Course is only held in Live Market Hours (10pm Sun 8pm Friday. Evening course are a possibilty depending on availibility. My London office is based on the Hanger Lane roundabaout Suite 26 7th Floor Westgate House Hanger Lane W5 1yy (1min Walk from Hanger Lane Central Line) Parking available on day of course please notify me) Course Cost Is £460 All Inc There Are No Other Costs. Can Be Paid Via Wire Please Email For Details 0-7-5-7-8-8-8-3-9-4-9 Apologies if im too busy to answer as I deal with alot of support calls please leave me a short Sms with your contact number. I will get back to you as soon as i can. please avoid voicemail as i cannot retrieve these. Good Trading Ps- I Will Be Starting A Classroom Seminar Type Of 1 Day Course With 6-10 Students From Nov 2011 And Will Be Due To High Demand Popularity Stoping 1-2-1 Courses As I Cannot Handle More Than 2 Personal CourseS A Week Alongside My Trading Schedule- Few Spots of 1-2-1 Now Left Upto Then.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter