Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Looking for Content Writer (Edinburgh)

Hello I have a lot of work and need dependable writers who can turn in at least three articles a day. Requirements Absolutely must have an Excellent understanding of the English language grammar punctuation and sentence structure All work must be 100 original And pass copyscape Deadlines are important Must be able to meet deadlines Articles must be keyword riched well written and free from errors as possible You will not have any rights to the works Must Be Able To Do At Least 2 3 Articles A Day I would provide the keywords and you have to write the articles based on that keyword

Apply To Job

1 comments:

Writer29 said...

HI, I can write for you. My articles are well-written, keyword rich, pass copyscape and I never miss on deadlines. Please send me an email on adibht29@gmail.com or share your email id.
thanks

Post a Comment

Flag Counter