Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Agile Asp.Net Developers .Net 4.0 Mvc Wcf Scrum Tdd Bdd Ci Wow (United Kingdom,London)

Agile C# Asp.Net Developers .Net 4.0 Mvc Wcf Scrum Tdd Bdd Ci Wow I am trying to contact the best Agile .Net developers about an opportunity that has popped up and I have to say I dont think I have had something this good before. Let me know if you are interested and send me an up to date Cv. The role. 90 of my clients are in the online business sector and this is where I feel I am an expert on furthering peoples careers. I have an online business in the Ecommerce sector that is turning over that Magic number of £100 million turnover. When a company gets to this size an suddenly realises it is going to be a £500 million company it needs to invest in It heavily especially in development. There are so many amazing projects and technolgies on ofer that it would be a shame to miss out I am now recruiting 3 new Agile development teams of 6 and only wants the best developers on the market as this company has brought in people from Thought works Amazon to name a few and they on want cream of the crop The 3 year plan for a senior developer here would be to be earning 6 figures. The technical skills are C# Asp.Net .Net 4.0 Asp.net Mvc Sql Server 2008 Agile Techniques including Scrum Continuous Integration Xp Tdd (Nunit) etc. nhibernate Rhino Mocks Wcf Silverlight Linq and more. This is truly amazing and if you dont speak to me about this role I am sure it would be a mistake My email is simon.mortimer fpit.co.uk. I can be reached on 01189 585 507. No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender race colour religion creed disability age sex or sexual orientation. First Point It are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter