Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Great opportunity for local Seo consultant (website design experience a plus) (Cheshunt)

I m looking to establish links with a local Seo consultant ideally North London or East Hertfordshire based. I m a marketing consultant and I m looking to offer both offline and online support to local companies. The package of support would ideally be Seo social media and general optimisation of websites as well as possible creation of mobile websites in return for a monthly fee. Whilst I know a great deal about Seo social media etc I won t be in a position to implement these day to day Seo services but need someone local who can do this for me. This opportunity offers Flexible schedule (You can set your own hours) Valuable experience Great opportunity for local Seo consultant wanting to grow his her business You will provide Seo services including keyword analysis etc mobile website design services What this position is Not This is Not a salaried job you receive a percentage of the fees the client pays You do Not have to quit your job or work with us full-time. This is a flexible position Please note I m not looking to work with anyone outside of London Hertfordshire and similarly I d prefer to establish a working partnership with an individual as opposed to an Seo company. If this is something that might interest you please email me with information on your background examples of websites worked etc and I ll email back further details.

Apply To Job

1 comments:

Zinavo-Web Design | Web Development | SEO | Mobile Apps | ERP/CRM said...

Really an interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article here. I appreciate your hard work.Web Designing Company Bangalore | Website Design Company Bangalore

Post a Comment

Flag Counter