Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

work needed asap anything considered i need money to support my home and family also have cscs card (basford)

Hi my names Daniel and im 24 years old and i have just came out off a long term job to cut the story short it was my fathers friend and i was with him for about 1 year and a half doing fencing wood and steel but his buisness has gone bankcrupt and we are both out of work now. I have expirence in Warehouse as in the past worked for a few agencies i worked at Masons wood factory for about 6 months working on fast paced machines. I also worked at Gas containers services filling gas bottles that was also fast paced next i have worked on Construction sites mainly as a Labourer and also drylying metal stud work and fencing next i have worked at a few Car Valeting places this is my strong point been doing this since i was about 13 years old and im really good i can use all equipment such as buffers all jet washer and steam cleaners all chemicals like t.f.r wheel acid and all polishing equipment and have a bit of expirence in Mechanics as i have worked on a few cars and bikes in my time i am very reliable always on time honest and trustworthy as i have my own house and a family i live in basford nottingham and my wife has a car and she takes me to and from work and also have a motorbike bit needs a bit of attention i can start asap as need the money and work days or nights and weekends thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope to here from you contact daniel on 07530043579 or 01158088685 thanks

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter