Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wanted Fun People for a Fun Job 18 to 24k Immediate Start (London)

Great So you ve clicked on this ad and I bet you re thinking this sounds too good to be true right? Wrong Im a team manager at UrbanLeaf and my team and I are extremely hard-working and dedicated people fundraising full-time for Save The Children face-to-face on the streets of London and other lovely towns nearby. It takes a lot of confidence and a natural sparkle to be good at this job but the experience I have gained and outcomes that I have achieved are amazing. Meeting people and chatting is the essence of what I do and it s really important to be able to take rejection because a lot of people will tell you No and it s about being able to overcome that turning a No into a Yes Talking to strangers can be daunting so bucket loads of natural charm and charisma is a must. No experience is necessary just a natural talent for being great Full training is provided for this full-time job and you will have a starting salary of £18k rising to £20k after 13 weeks. And there are opportunities to earn more if you re really good. Because there is an opportunity to travel outside of London I would say you need to live in or near London. So in a nutshell my team are looking for fun sparkly people to join us for a really fun and rewarding job. Call Megan now on 02077298720 Thanks for reading this I hope to meet you soon Here s what one of our fundraisers Mary said about working at UrbanLeaf (she s already worked with two of our competitors. My experience is that UrbanLeaf really care about the charities they represent and with all the teams working on a single campaign for months at a time there is a real focus. They re a small company so it s more of a family atmosphere rather than a cattle market. With a more personal approach I feel more valued have more fun and I m sure this helps me do my job well helping me raise more money for charity. And if its a career in the charity sector youre after then this is a great start. Our last three Team Managers to leave have progressed their career with jobs in charity (one after 9 months the other after 15 months and the other after 18 months. We re so confident you ll have more fun and be more valued at UrbanLeaf we ve even drawn up a list of our competitors for you to try out. Gift Online application http w.giftjobs.com interest.asp Inspired People 0845 838 5501 Together Online application http jointogether.info application-form Real 24 hour recruitment voicemail 0800 014 8021 Future 0845 644 8026 Or you could just call Megan now on 02077298720 for an informal chat. Either way be sure to keep our number. Good luck Megan x w.urbanleaf.co.uk



Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter