Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Asp Developer and Ms Sql Server 2005 for Startup Business (Paddington, London)

Hello Potential Applicant I am a London based entrepreneur that has developed a website and am now looking to take this platform to the next level. I have hundreds of ideas that I need to get implemented that I now need to get implemented into the Asp website. The Asp website was initially developed in Asp 1.1 and then was later upgraded to Asp 3.5. However the main platform still seems to operate in Asp 1.1 even though it has had the upgrade. So far as I have been told the main functionailty has Asp 1.1 functions in it and though it has been upgraded it still needs to operate within this environment. I am a looking for a bright and talented web developer programmer that has an excellent knowledge in Asp programming. I have a part time developer on staff but he is now looking to do less hours and I am now at a stage that I am looking for someone that can help realise the potential of the platform that I have spent many years creating. It is a big website and so I am looking for someone that can understand Asp development and also Ms Sql Server. I am on shared hosting looking to move to Virtual deicated and the developer that I am looking to hire should also be able to offer some advice and guidance in this matter. I also require the member of staff to work from Paddington W2 a couple of days a week and the rest can be done from your own premises home. Please contact me with your Cv and credentials and I will also disclose the website and other relevant information on what I am hoping to achieve. Pay is negotiable based upon experience level.

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter