Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Self employed financial advisor required , for busy Estate agency (Stockport)

We are a recently established estate agency covering Stockport and surrounding towns. I personally have been in the industry for over 26 years and have run and managed some of the largest and most successful estate agency branches around the Cheshire Stockport area. We are also a very quickly growing lettings and management agency and are looking to form very close working relationships with local companies who supply household products and services. I desperately need the services of top quality Mortgage financial services provider who I can rely on exclusively. I am sick of having to trawl the Yellow Pages to find that half the time they don t turn up to give us a quote or they don t turn up to do the job. As an estate and lettings agency we personally require on an ongoing basis your services. We want to be able to both use you exclusively for our own work on our let and managed properties and recommend your services exclusively to all our customers. We are therefore looking to see if this is of interest to you As I say I don t want hundreds of suppliers I want to know that whoever comes on board with us in their own field will do so secure in the knowledge that we won t be farming out work to competitors. Anyone who knows me will tell you that to me a spade is a spade my word is my bond and that I am fiercely loyal to those I do business with. I want to be able to pick up the phone to whichever supplier it is and know that A) you get the job and B) I get the job done as a priority with no fuss and no wondering who I will have to get in to do it for me. As I say the aim is for a long term working partnership which is mutually beneficial to us both.If necessarythere is room for a broker to be based in our offices- obviously we would have to look into commissions costs etc but that wouldn t be difficult to sort out. If you are interested in becoming an official supplier of Financial services please give us a call or drop us an e-mail to make an appointment to come and see us at our showroom on Bramhall Lane in Davenport. We will be able to show you our current requirements and how you will fit in with us. If you do wish to seize this opportunity for a small outlay you will get a great return on your money. Regards David Etchells Managing Director 0161 480 9150

Apply To Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter